The staff at CCEIDA can provide customized reports, stats, and other information for site selectors, prospective businesses, and existing businesses looking to relocate or grow within Crenshaw County, Alabama. Your company is wanted and would be a valued addition to Crenshaw County. For assistance, contact the CCEIDA office at (334) 335-4468.
Economic Development Resources
The following entities can provide economic development information for the state of Alabama.
- Alabama Development Office
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (EDPA)
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
- PowerSouth Economic Development
- Luverne Industrial Park, Brantley Industrial Park
- Lower business costs over Metropolitan areas – land, buildings, taxes, wages
- Within 1 hour drive to major Interstates, I-65 and I-85
- Hometown atmosphere with a progressive attitude toward development
- Very low crime rate
- Strong work ethic
- Right-to-work state
- Technical training available at four nearby schools. Companies have immediate access to training venues provided by LBW Community College
- AIDT Training program provided by the State of Alabama is a total workforce management system, no cost to employers or trainees, offering leadership development, on-the-job training, maintenance assessments and more, all to company needs.
- Affordable housing available
- Three public schools and one private school
- State-of-the-art Public Library
- One hour drive to five (5) major universities
- Available sites and buildings
- Luverne was named as one of 10 top small cities in 2001
- County-wide weekly newspaper